FORESHORES GEM! 35 ACRES APPROX.!
Approximately 35 acres of vacant land within the picturesque region of Foreshores. Only a stone's throw from Turkey Beach that offers a licensed general store that sells take-away food, groceries, petrol, ice, LP Gas and fishing supplies. Other town facilities include: Picnic Shelters, Barbecues, Playground, Public Toilets with wheelchair access, Public Telephone and Boat Ramps.Approx 25mins to Tannum Sands/ Boyne Island
- Natural bush land ideal for the family to have fun on bikes, horses or just go fishing
- 14.17 hectares or approx : 35acres of land
- Only one side boundary fenced
- Short distance from the tidal river at rear of property or drop the dingy in at the boat ramp at the end of Intrepid
- Power & phone available, daily mail delivery and rubbish pick up weekly
- Dirt road at entrance, otherwise bitumen all the way from main road, school bus pick up available to local schools
- Road access to cleared house site perfect to build the house of your dreams
Contact Deardrie for further information or inspect anytime.